The UK is a world leader in many areas of education including engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance. The UK’s reputation and legacy as a world center for scientific research makes it a magnet for some of the very best thinkers in the world. With only one per cent of the world’s population, the UK is responsible for eight per cent of global scientific publications.
The UK offers a world-renowned education system with qualifications that can make a real difference to your future. It attracts over 600,000 international students each year to a variety of programs, ranging from English language courses to PhDs.
The benefits of studying in the UK
• The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognized.
• The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
• UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
• The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
• As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world's leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
• UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialized modules.
• The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.